I have lost my identity papers?

If, unfortunately, something happens to your identity documents before you leave, you should report the loss or theft to the gendarmerie or police station as soon as possible. Then you should apply for the documents at the prefecture/municipality of your place of residence, hoping to receive them in time before your departure.

If something happens to your identity papers during your trip, you should contact your local embassy as soon as possible. If you have to stay longer while waiting for your papers, please contact us and we will do our best to help you find accommodation.