1. General information
- how we collect and process personal information about you that you submit or disclose when you access our site
- your rights, how you can exercise them and what we do to help you exercise them.
If you do not want us to use your personal information as stated here, please do not provide it to us.
2. Purpose of the processing
2.1 How do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information in several ways:
- When you create your customer account "My Account": you will be asked to provide us with your contact details and information about your identity (your first name, last name, postal address, email address, mobile phone number);
- When you place an order/reservation on the site (for which you provide your credit card number);
- When you browse the site and view products or services;
- When you send us an e-mail;
- When you subscribe to the newsletter mailing list;
- When you share a page or an offer via a social network;
- When you request a quote.
2.2 How do we use your personal information?
We undertake to use the information provided only for:
- Process your newsletter subscription or account creation;
- Send you information and promotional offers about our products and services (unless you have decided to opt-out);
- Proceed to the execution of your reservation;
- Inform the hotel of your reservation request and allow them to confirm it;
- Allow the hotel in which you have a confirmed reservation to levy penalties in the event of cancellation of the reservation, in accordance with the hotel's cancellation conditions in effect at the time the reservation is confirmed;
- Contact you regarding inquiries and complaints;
- Verify your identity;
- Develop features that will make services accessible on the website easier to use with an improved user experience and for optimization purposes;
- Better understand our market in order to provide better products and services specifically adapted to your needs;
- Manage your requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
If you delete your account, your personal information will not be stored but deleted directly without any processing.
2.3 Information sharing
For technical reasons, we may share information about you with data managers who provide services on our behalf (technical service providers, managers of the booking tool, etc.) Given the nature of our business, if you book a hotel room and in order to be able to access your request, Millevista must provide your personal data to the hotel chosen. Therefore, the confirmation of the reservation means that you know and are aware of this data transfer and other general conditions of use of this website, even if the legislation of the countries where these hotels are located is inferior to the rights of protection of personal data.
We will not communicate any data concerning you without your agreement, except in the case of a legal constraint.
2.4 Data security
Protecting your privacy and personal information is our priority. If, as a registered user on our website www.millevista.com, you receive a password, you must keep it secret, limit access to your computer or mobile device and log out at the end of the session. We take appropriate security measures, in particular technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental loss, destruction, abuse, damage and unauthorized or unlawful access. However, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee that information transmission over the Internet or storage technology is 100% secure.
2.5 Retention of personal data
In order to respect your privacy, your personal data are kept for the time necessary for the purpose of their processing.
2.6 Sensitive transactions
Sensitive transactions (bank details, etc.) are transmitted in a secure mode using encryption and authentication algorithms. These secure transactions are identifiable by the presence of a closed padlock in most browsers. More specifically, for payment purposes, bank details are collected and stored by our partner booking service providers. These comply with international security standards whose objectives are to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of cardholder data, and thus to secure the protection of card and transaction data.
3. Your rights as a data controller
3.1 What can you ask for?
In accordance with applicable laws and as more fully detailed below, you have the right to request access, rectification and deletion of your personal information that we process.
3.1.1 Rectifying your personal information
Under applicable laws, you have the right to correct the personal information you have shared with us. In your account, you can update your account information, change your profile settings, subscribe/unsubscribe from communications you receive from us.
3.1.2 Deleting your personal information
You can ask us to delete your personal information at any time. If you notify us of such a request, we will delete all your personal information in our possession.
3.2 Opposition to direct marketing
If you no longer wish to receive commercial information, you may ask us to stop using your personal information for these purposes and we will execute your request within a reasonable time.