Discover Marseille and the Calanques for a weekend: between cultural activities, the joys of the sea and walks, the Phocéenne city reserves you an exceptional stay! We can offer you multiple options à la carte, according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Hotels upscale or lower budget, we have selected establishments well located to discover the Phocéenne city and its surroundings.
- Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port : this contemporary and luxurious establishment offers a 180 degree panorama of the Old Port.
- Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux-Port : its privileged location in the heart of the city will allow you to make many visits on foot!
- Grand Hôtel Beauvau Marseille Vieux Port : magnificent historical establishment renovated a few steps from the Old Port of Marseille.
- The view from Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde is unmistakable: the guardian of the sailors and fishermen offers you a 360-degree panoramic view of the city.
- After a stroll in "Le Panier", admire the sunset at Fort Saint Jean: the light on the Old Port and the MuCEM will leave you great memories.
- The Calanques from Marseille to Cassis: whether on foot or by boat, this protected national park offers fabulous views between the sea and the hills!
- Cultural activities: MuCEM, city tour with a greeter, shopping break at Docks Village
- Outdoor activities: discovery of the Calanques by boat or on foot
- Visit of a Pastis factory
- Visit a soap factory to discover the history and manufacturing secrets of the famous Marseille soap.
- Day or ½ day spa at the Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port spa
- For thrill-seekers: kite surfing course or diving certificate
- And many others according to your desires...
- Le Petit Nice, 3 star restaurant in the Michelin guide: an enchanting setting to appreciate the sea with all its senses.
- Les 3 Forts, located on the top floor of the Sofitel Vieux Port: during your meal you will enjoy a panoramic view of the port and the boats' parade.
- Une Table au Sud, Michelin starred restaurant. On the menu: creative cuisine based on Provençal vegetables and local fishing to enjoy in front of the Old Port!
- Chez Fonfon offers you one of the best bouillabaisses of Marseille, to taste on the panoramic terrace facing the sea.
- Entre Terre et Mer : in the typical rue du Panier, 2 rooms for 2 types of menus: seafood and shellfish platters in one, or charcuterie and cheese board in the other, your choice!
- Marseille Opera : opera, concerts, ballets, to choose according to the dates of your stay.
- Bar La Dame Noir VII : refined cocktails and small plates of world cuisine combined with quality musical programming.
- Bar Le Rooftop des Terrasses : the place to sip a drink or dance at the end of the day while admiring the spectacle of the sunset on the sea.
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you!