Would you like to spend a few days around Mont-Saint-Michel? Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979, this wonder of the West erected in the heart of an immense bay invaded by the highest tides in Europe is well worth a visit... We can offer you multiple options "à la carte", according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Top of the range or lower budget hotels, whether you prefer to stay on Mont-Saint-Michel itself or on the mainland, here are some establishments with magnificent views of the sea or the Mont :
- La Vieille Auberge : this hotel of character is the ideal place to discover the beauty of the Mont-Saint-Michel architecture and enjoy the tides.
- La Croix Blanche : built on the rock of the medieval village, this charming establishment offers a magnificent panorama of the Normandy coast and the sea.
- Auberge Saint Pierre : in the heart of the village sheltered from the ramparts, the unique view that this hotel offers on the bay, the tides and the abbey will seduce you.
- Manoir de la Roche Torin : located in Courtils, facing Mont Saint Michel, this manor offers a unique panorama on the Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel.
- From La Roche Torin: in the tranquility of the salt meadows over the town of Courtils, the view of Mont-Saint-Michel is simply magnificent!
- From the ramparts of Mont-Saint-Michel: walk on the ramparts to admire the incredible view on the bay and this sand which extends to infinity!
- In Avranches: from the magnificent belvedere, discover at a glance the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel and the undulating river in the middle of the meadows.
- The Couesnon dam: designed to allow the desilting of the Mont Saint-Michel bay, it offers a spectacular view over the bay and the Mont.
- Cultural activities: visit of the abbey, Ecomuseum of the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Outdoor activities: walking across the bay, kayaking in the bay, hiking trail from Pontabault to Mont-Saint-Michel (18 kilometres).
- For thrill-seekers: ULM flight to fly over the bay and contemplate the Mont from above.
- And many others according to your desires......
- La Mère Poulard : historical inn since 1888. A prestigious and convivial setting where you can taste the traditional recipes of La Mère Poulard, the famous cook of Mont-Saint-Michel.
- La Vieille Auberge : take a seat on the terrace to taste regional dishes such as seafood platters, buckwheat cakes or marine mussels while enjoying the view of the bay!
- Le Du Guesclin : panoramic restaurant located on the patrol path offering an incomparable view over the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel. On the menu: seafood, fish and the famous pre-salted lamb.
- Local specialities: enjoy a pancake in the authentic crêperie de La Sirène, or on the Nouvelle Terrasse to enjoy the view.
- The illuminations of the Mont Saint-Michel: every evening, at dusk, the Mont-Saint-Michel lights up and offers a magical spectacle and a superb lighting of the village, the ramparts, the Abbey and the alleys of the medieval city.
- Night visit of the Abbey in July and August: initiatory and poetic tour. Thanks to varied lighting, mirrors and an enchanting musical atmosphere, the Abbey becomes mysterious and magical!
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !