Visit the beautiful city of Lyon in a few days! Discover its heritage, its art of living, its gastronomy... We can offer you multiple options "à la carte", according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Top of the range or lower budget hotels, we have selected well located establishments to be able to travel around the city in complete freedom..:
- Villa Florentine : perched on the hill, its clear view on the roofs of old Lyon will leave you an unforgettable memory.
- Hotel Lyon Métropole : on the banks of the Saône, its spa and its Olympic swimming pool guarantee you a stay full of well-being.
- Sofitel Lyon Bellecour : in the heart of Lyon, close to the main tourist sites and shops, here is an address of choice for a short stay.
- Hotel Lyon-ouest : on the quays of Vaise, enjoy a soothing setting a few minutes from downtown Lyon.
- Climb the hill of Fourvière, historic heart of Lyon, Roman period. You will discover a breathtaking view of the city and the Rhône !
- Another unmissable belvedere: the Croix-Rousse. Plots and beautiful views are to be discovered while strolling in the alleys of this district of artists.
- Cultural activities: Confluences Museum, visit of Old Lyon and the traboules with Greeters (local volunteer ambassadors)
- Outdoor activities: Parc de la Tête d'Or, stroll along the quays, Vaporetto on the Rhône or Saône, visit of a wine estate
- Tasting in the Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse
- Day or ½ Spa day at Spa Lyon Plage de l'Hôtel Lyon Métropole
- For thrill-seekers: helicopter flight initiation with a panoramic view of the Lyon region.
- And many others according to your desires...
- Les Terrasses de Lyon : combine the pleasure of your eyes and taste buds in this Michelin starred restaurant with a magical view of the rooftops of Old Lyon.
- Le Wagon Bar : this coach specially converted into a restaurant offers you a travelling dinner through the lights of the city.
- Dîner Croisière Hermès : dine on the Rhône and Saône aboard a restaurant boat, an unforgettable cruise with unique views of Lyon.
- Local specialities : be it Chez Chabert or in Poêlon d’Or, don't miss the famous "bouchons" from Lyon! !
- Lyon Opera : opera, ballets, concerts...
- Celest Bar, at the top of the Part-Dieu Tower: enjoy an exceptional view of the city while sipping a tasty cocktail.
- Comédie Odéon : café-theatre dedicated to humour, entertainment and music.
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !