Between its perched villages with exceptional views and its magnificent landscapes, the Luberon is a region with thousands of colours that will not leave you indifferent. Discover the most beautiful tourist sites, the incomparable flavours of local products and the Provencal way of life... We can offer you multiple options "à la carte", according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Top of the range or lower budget hotels: we have selected establishments with magnificent views. Come and recharge your batteries to the sound of cicadas!
- The Mas des Romarins, perched on the heights: the view of the village of Gordes is simply splendid!
- The Bastide Saint Georges : nestled in a park with centenary olive trees, it offers a unique panorama on the Luberon plains.
- The Mas de Fontefiguières : an atypical ecolodge for a stay centred on "well-being".
- The view of the village of Gordes before arriving at the village from the road to Cavaillon.
- The citadel of Forcalquier: climb up to its carillon to discover a panorama that stretches from the Luberon to the Alps.
- The peaks of Montjustin, for walkers: the panorama on the Grand Luberon and the valley of l'Encrême which awaits them at the top is breathtaking.
- Cultural activities: visit of Gordes and the Bories village, lavender museum, Sénanque Abbey
- Outdoor activities: colorado Provençal in Rustrel, Sentier des Ocres in Roussillon, routes on the theme of olives, bike rides
- Dork hunting
- For thrill-seekers: hot-air balloon flight with a panoramic view of the region, first ULM flight
- And many others according to your desires...
- Édouard Loubet restaurant : this 2 star Michelin establishment offers you not only an enchanting setting and delicately scented dishes but also a very nice view of the perched village of Bonnieux and the Luberon.
- The Table de Xavier Mathieu : This Michelin starred restaurant invites you on a gourmet trip to the heart of Provence in an exceptional setting.
- Pèir de la Bastide de Gordes restaurant : with three Michelin stars, chef Pierre Gagnaire will make you discover a unique cuisine facing the Luberon hills.
- Local specialities : the Lou Bleu (La Motte d'Aigues) : behind the façade, enjoy the magnificent view over the Etang de la Bonde, and enjoy a high quality kitchen. At Dix-Vin (Cadenet) find culinary refinement and panoramic view on the Luberon regional park..
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !