You wish to discover the Lavaux vineyards, classified as a Unesco world heritage site? From Lausanne to Montreux, between lake and hills, breathtaking landscapes await you... We can offer you multiple options à la carte, according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
From Lausanne to Montreux, many top-of-the-range or smaller budget hotels offer a splendid view of Lake Geneva: choose the one that best meets your expectations!
- Mirador Resort & Spa, in Vevey : like a feeling of floating over Lake Geneva throughout your stay.
- Hôtel Lakeview Le Rivage : facing the old port of Lutry, this charming hotel offers you an idyllic panorama on the lake and the mountains.
- Hôtel des Trois Couronnes & Destination Spa in Vevey : calm and panorama of dream punctuate your stay in this 5 stars hotel.
- Hôtel Bon Rivage : not far from Montreux, a friendly hotel with a hotel history of more than 150 years.
- Lausanne Palace : in the heart of the city, this hotel offers a panoramic view of the alpine peaks and Lake Geneva.
- Lavaux Vineyards : walk in the heart of the terraced vineyards and admire the sublime landscape!
- The Corniche road from Lutry to Chexbres: this narrow and picturesque road through the vineyards of Lavaux offers fantastic views over Lake Geneva, Savoie and the Alps.
- The Funicular from Vevey to Mont-Pèlerin: in 15 minutes and 400 meters of altitude difference, discover breathtaking landscapes between lake and vineyards!
- Tour Plein Ciel: at Mont-Pèlerin, this panoramic lift will take you in a few seconds to a 360 degree view over the Chablais, Lake Geneva and the Rhône valley.
- Guided visit of the Lavaux Vineyards, visit of the Château de Veytaux
- Outdoor activities: Lake & Cake cruise on Lake Geneva, walking or cycling in the vineyards with the Vaud application: Guide
- Wine tasting at Vinorama de Rivaz
- Day or ½ day spa at Mirador Resort & Spa or Hotel des Trois Couronnes
- For thrill seekers: paragliding or balloon flight from Lausanne
- And many others according to your desires......
- Baron Tavernier, a magnificent terrace suspended above the lake in the heart of the vineyards of Lavaux: the wonder is as much in the kitchen as in the show that is open to you!
- Restaurant Les Saisons: exquisite and creative cuisine at the restaurant of the Grand Hôtel du Lac, Michelin starred since 2011.
- Tout Un Monde : whether on a terrace overlooking the lake or inside, a whole world of local flavours and products is available to you!
- Spécialités locales : the restaurant du Port de Lausanne or l'Auberge de la Gare in Grandvaux will serve you a local cuisine on a magnificent terrace with a breathtaking view over Lake Geneva and the Alps.
- Casino Barrière of Montreux : games, restaurants and entertainment area.
- Le Chorus, jazz club in Lausanne : a fantastic jazz cellar located in the city centre.
- Montreux Jazz Festival: a renowned festival that takes place every year in the first fortnight of July.
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !