Discover the Basque coast for a weekend... Whether you are a surfer, a thalassotherapist or simply come to enjoy the mild climate, the Atlantic Riviera offers you a unique stay. We can offer you multiple options "à la carte", according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Top of the range or lower budget hotels, we have selected well located establishments to be able to discover the Basque coast at your own pace..:
- Château du Clair de Lune : 4 km from the city centre, this charming hotel offers you a peaceful stay in a green setting facing the Pyrenees..
- Mercure Président Biarritz Centre : in front of the large beach of Biarritz, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Hôtel Windsor Grande Plage : halfway between the Grande Plage and the city centre, its ideal location makes it an ideal address for a short stay.
- Régina Biarritz : built on the heights, this Belle Époque architectural jewel overlooks the bay of Biarritz and offers a striking spectacle on the ocean and its tides.
- The Phare de la Corniche : climb the 248 steps of this 73 meter high lighthouse to discover a breathtaking view of Cape Hainsart.
- Rocher de la Vierge : emblematic monument of the city, you will be able to admire there all the bay of Biarritz with on one side the Big Beach and on the other the Basque coast until the Pyrenees.
- The Route de la Corniche from Biarritz to Hendaye: a 7 km coastal path with unique views between mountains and ocean !
- Cultural activities : Cité de l'Océan, science and play theme park oriented towards the ocean and surfing and aquarium
- Outdoor activities : surf lessons on the big beach of Biarritz
- Tasting in Halles de Biarritz
- Day or half spa day at l'hôtel Régina Biarritz Spa
- For thrill-seekers : parachute jump to enjoy the magnificent view of the Pyrenees and the Basque Country or quad biking in the Basque Country
- And many others according to your desires...
- Villa Eugénie : an enchanting setting and a high-flying gourmet discovery for this gourmet restaurant on the edge of the great beach of Biarritz.
- The B : overlooking the beach of Miramar, an essential stopover for gourmands and gourmets who will be able to sit down facing the ocean and the Roche Percée.
- Local specialities : the Bistrot de la Mer offers seafood and fish platters to enjoy on the panoramic terrace facing the ocean.
- Casino Barrière de Biarritz : built in 1901 and renovated with an art-deco spirit, this mythical place on the Basque coast has welcomed many artists...
- Bar Etxoala Bibi : at the top of the Basque hill, an ideal place to sip a drink at the end of the day while admiring the spectacle of the sunset over the ocean.
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !