Would you like to come to Annecy for the weekend? Between its heritage and its exceptional environment, the little Venice of the Alps has many surprises in store for you... We can offer you multiple options à la carte, according to your budget and your desires. Ask us for a quote so that we can precisely meet your expectations!
Top of the range or lower budget hotels, would you rather stay in the heart of the city or on one of the shores of the lake, here are some establishments with fabulous views over the lake and mountains :
- Imperial Palace : a historical building of the city with in front of you the lake and its mountains.
- Les Trésoms : built on the heights in an enchanting setting, it offers a sumptuous view over the lake.
- Hôtel du Palais de l'Isle : in the heart of Annecy, an ideal starting point to walk around the pedestrian old town and the lake.
- Inter-Hôtel Annecy-Sud Beauregard : on the western shore of the lake, it offers calm and tranquility while remaining a few steps from the city.
- The Paquier and 'Pont des Amours': walk on Le Paquier and in the Jardins de l'Europe while passing by the Pont des Amours: the view on the lake and the mountains is incredible !
- La Basilique de la Visitation: even without visiting the interior, the view from this building is absolutely splendid.
- From the Col de la Forclaz, the view of Lake Annecy and the surrounding mountains is exceptional!
- The view from the top of Semnoz is also worth the detour: easily accessible by car, you will discover a 360 degree panorama on the Aravis, the Bauges and the Mont-Blanc.
- Cultural activities: visit of the old town, the castle of Annecy, the old prisons...
- Outdoor activities: stroll along the lake on Le Paquier, tour of the lake by bike, pedal boat or boat on the lake, hiking...s...
- Market in the old town on Sunday morning
- Day or ½ spa day at the Imperial Palace or at Les Trésoms
- For thrill seekers: paragliding from the Forclaz pass to fly over Lake Annecy
- And many others according to your desires...
- Le Clos des Sens: combine the pleasure of your eyes and taste buds in this Michelin starry restaurant with a unique view of the lake and mountains in the background.
- Dinner cruise on the MS Libellule: the lake's only boat-restaurant offers a unique panorama of the shores of Lake Annecy. You will sail comfortably installed the time of a dinner for a magic spectacle between lake and mountains.
- La Reine des Prés: Marc Veyrat's daughter prepares simple and quality products to taste in an unforgettable setting facing the lake.
- Local specialities at Le Fréti, an institution in the old town: open since 1974, it is an essential address renowned for its excellent cheeses and traditional Savoyard dishes.
As soon as the beautiful days arrive, the city of Annecy comes alive and offers many festive events: the Animation Film Festival in June and the Lake Festival in early August are the main examples, but many concerts and shows rhythm the whole season!
Our team is at your entire disposal to create a tailor-made stay for you !